De-stigmatizing a plant for suffering children everywhere


Sunday, March 23, 2014

Kentucky: SB 124, Clara's Law, House Vote This Week






The Vote


The vote for SB 124, now amended to Clara's Law (The CBD or Cannabidiol Bill), will likely happen this Wednesday, March 26, 2014. The full House usually meets between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. Right now this is word of mouth, as Wednesday's schedule has not been posted, but I will be tracking the LRC page closely and will inform you of any changes or updates. I just wanted to give a head's up so those hoping to attend have some time to plan.


How To Help


Please contact your Representative at 1-800-372-7181 and ask him or her to vote for SB 124. Even if you have called before it is important to do so again since this is a new vote.


Yours in This,


Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that things are going in the right direction on all of this! Elite Liquid Tobacco got me to quit smoking, and now all I need is CBD oil to be legal in my state to help with paid. I will feel like a new person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are post a very nice blog. I got my information through your blog. please keep it up. I like it.
    medical cannabis doctors

    ReplyDelete


  3. If you work in the Brisbane CBD you will need to take in to account travel times.
    With the perfect weather, blue skies and the crystal blue bay why not take up this opportunity to own a piece of paradise. Russell Island is set to boom so be quick.
    Take a look: where to buy cbd

    ReplyDelete