De-stigmatizing a plant for suffering children everywhere


Saturday, February 8, 2014

Interview with Cannabinoid Researcher Pritesh Kumar

 photo pritesh.png

This is an interview with cannabidinoid researcher, Pritesh Kumar. Mr. Kumar earned a B.S in Biology at The University of Kentucky and a M.S. in Pharmacology at The University of Louisville. In 2014, he will earn his PhD in Pharmacology from The University of Louisville. Since 2009, Pritesh has been a research scientist at The University of Louisville Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology. In 2013, he joined Quantum 9, Inc. Cannabis Consulting and Technology.

Suzanne:



Kentucky is fortunate to have a scientist like yourself, with serious interest in the endocannabinoid system and cannabinoids, hailing from our state. Please tell us about your interest in the subject and the research you have done thus far.

Pritesh Kumar:

I have always been fascinated in the endocannabinoid system for several reasons. The way this system modulates and regulates our homeostasis is truly breathtaking. Name any condition or pathology with an inflammatory component, and 95 % of the time the endocannabinoid system is found to play some sort of role. Even from an evolutionary perspective, it is truly amazing that this system has been found in many phylogenetically diverse organisms.

I apologize for the digression. So, our research currently focuses on how ligands (chemical compounds) bind and interact with the cannabinoid receptor 2 (CB2). This receptor is predominantly localized in the peripheral system in immune cells, T cells, B cells, etc. The reason why this receptor is an attractive therapeutic target is because of it’s minimal presence in the central nervous system (CNS). Therefore, any medication targeting this receptor will not elicit the “high.”

Recently, we have been testing the current FDA-approved medications on the market to determine if they have any effects on the endocannabinoid system. As I mentioned previously, we found that a commonly prescribed drug for osteoporosis in post-menopausal women (Raloxfiene) is acting on the CB2 receptor. This bring us to an important point. Patients should have access to all the information of the drug they are taking. For example, it is well known that Raloxifene acts through the estrogen receptor to produce its effects. However, we found that it also interacts with CB2. Now, this interaction could help explain some of its known therapeutic effects or it’s mechanism of action. Furthermore, this drug could be “repurposed” for a different indication for which CB2 is a target (pain, inflammation).

Suzanne:



Since your PhD is in pharmacology you would be a great person to address a specific concern of many medical cannabis advocates. Various compounds in the plant appear to work together in an entourage effect to produce medicinal benefits. Many of us are concerned that once they start
isolating these compounds in labs and producing them synthetically for drugs that might not work as well as full plant and there will be more side effects. Are these concerns warranted? 

Pritesh Kumar:



These concerns are warranted. From a pharmacology perspective, it is attractive to isolate a single component and market that as most drugs on the market have a single active ingredient. However, the cannabis plant displays a rather unique pharmacology. Plant-derived cannabinoids often work in concert to produce what is known as the "entourage effect." In this sense, a defined concentration or mixture of cannabinoids is necessary to reach therapeutic effect. For example, Sativex is marketed in Canada for the treatment of multiple sclerosis and this drug contains a 1:1 mixture of THC to CBD.

As to your second question regarding if more side effects will be produced if only the synthetic form is available and marketed. This a bit of a grey area. For example, synthetic cannabinoids are already out on the market and are available at gas stations and corner stores in the form of "K2 or Spice." These synthetic cannabinoids (mainly JWH derived) are very dangerous and consumption has led to a rise in visits to the ER because the compounds in these products are chemical analogues of THC are significantly more potent than THC. Unlike THC which is a partial agonist, these compounds are full agonists for the cannabinoid receptor 1 (CB1).
   
From a pharmacological perspective, things get complicated when you have to predict how multiple cannabinoids will effect the body. It is often easier to investigate a single component or compound rather than a mixture. That being said, for the cannabis plant, there are multiple layers that often contribute to the beneficial effect of this plant (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN, etc). To answer your question, we still do not know if synthetics will have a worse side effect profile compared to the plant.

Suzanne:

What is next in terms of your research? In what direction are you looking once your PhD is completed this year?

Pritesh:

I am considering several options at the moment. I  will continue to do research but from a slightly different perspective. I am personally interested in the plant cannabinoids as they may hold tremendous therapeutic benefit and represent an untapped source of potentially novel medications. I will stay on as consultant for Quantum 9, Inc. which is one of few companies out there that are legitimately interested in helping patients in the long run. Personally, I envision operating a company with a research facility in the state of Kentucky which will be heavily focused on the development of medications from plant cannabinoid extractions and perform laboratory testing for cannabis samples once this bill is passed.

Suzanne:

Is there anything else you would like to say to our readers about the endocannabinoid system, cannabinoids, and the future of medicinal cannabis?

Pritesh:

To the readers, I want to say that the endocannabinoid system is a beautiful network of receptors and enzymes that regulate a broad spectrum of signaling pathways in our bodies. The future of cannabis-based medications is still in its infancy and the rate at which we are developing these types of medications is rapidly increasing.

Pritesh Kumar
Cannabinoid Research Scientist
Quantum 9, Inc.
351 W Hubbard Suite 303 Chicago, IL 60607
888.716.0404 ext 809
www.quantum9.net 
LinkedIn| 

Pritesh Kumar's Peer Reviewed Publications:




1)  Kumar A, Qiao Z, Kumar P, Song ZH. (2012). Effects of Palmitoylethanolamide on Aqueous Humor Outflow.   Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. Accepted doi: 10.1167/iovs.11-9294

1.Kumar A, Qiao Z, Kumar P, Song ZH. (2012). Involvement of a non-CB1/CB2 cannabinoid receptor in the    aqueous humor outflow-enhancing effects of abnormal-cannabidiol. Exp Eye Res. Accepted http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bbr.2011.03.031

2.Kumar P, Song ZH. (2013). Identification of raloxifene as a novel CB2 inverse agonist. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2013.04.040. [Epub ahead of print]

3. Kotsikorou E, Navas F 3rd, Roche MJ, Gilliam AF, Thomas BF, Seltzman HH, Kumar P, Song ZH, Hurst DP, Lynch DL, Reggio PH (2013).The importance of hydrogen bonding and aromatic stacking to the affinity and efficacy of cannabinoidreceptor CB2 antagonist, 5-(4-chloro-3-methylphenyl)-1-[(4-methylphenyl)methyl]-N-[(1S,2S,4R)-1,3,3-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]hept-2-yl]-1H-pyrazole-3-carboxamide (SR144528).

4. Kumar P, Song ZH. (2013). Structure-activity relationships of fatty acid amide ligands in activating and desensitizing G protein-coupled receptor 119. Eur J Pharmacol. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2013.10.044.

Kumar P, Song ZH (2013). CB2 cannabinoid receptor is a novel target for third-generation selective estrogen receptor modulators bazedoxifene and lasofoxifene. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. Accepted.

1.Kumar P, Carrasquer C, Carter A, Song ZH, Cunningham AR (2014). A categorical structure-activity relationship analysis of GPR119. Journal of Molecular Modeling. In press.



22 comments:

  1. Pritesh, so glad you are in Kentucky! I hope you will stick around after you get your PhD to help our state transition into a sensible medical cannabis policy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. top dog cbd

      Delete
    2. I AM HERE TO TESTIFY ON HOW MY HERPES VIRUS WAS CURED BY LEWIS.

      I'm Nichol Reel, from Texas USA. I had been in a relationship with a guy and we had unprotected sex for the first time and within a day i got a big bump on the crease of my thigh and vagina. after a few days it began to hurt more and more. I told him to take a picture of it for me, and it looked like open sores, like bugs were biting off my skin or something. So i went to the ER and they said genital herpes. I was soooo depressed. my boyfriend and i cried. he cried for me, but he had no idea he had it too. next day, same thing happens to him. at this point, we think i gave it to him because I was the first one to show the symptoms. The next phase I went through was depression. At this point, all I did was sleep and cry. I felt like my life was over. I knew I could never get married, I felt dirty, and worthless. I was depressed for about two months. I fought thoughts of suicide and it was a hassle to even carry out my daily tasks. So I started to wonder if there would be a remedy to this disease, which led me to going to visiting many hospitals, and nothing good came out from it, until I read a person’s testimony online that said that they were cured with the help of Dr Lewis Spell, of this disease that the world deems incurable and tears rolled down my face. That persons testimony sparked a hope in me that led me to contact Dr LEWIS. So he assured us that we are going to be alright, after meeting up with the necessary requirements, he sent us a parcel and gave us instruction guide on how to use it, which we did, after 7 days of using the medication, the herpes was totally cured. So I and my boyfriend went and got tested for every STD in the book and every single test came back NEGATIVE, we also went back to the hospital, and it was confirmed NEGATIVE. I am posting my testimony to help someone out there suffering from this disease. Do not hesitate to contact Dr LEWIS via e-mail: lewis7temple@gmail.com or call or WhatsApp him on +2347067468416. Visit his website: lewisswerttemple.blogspot.is/

      HE ALSO HAS CURE TO THE FOLLOWING DISEASES:
      MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
      HPV GENITAL HERPES
      TRICHOMONIASIS
      CHLAMYDIA
      HIV GONORRHEA
      HBV
      SYPHILIS
      CANCER.


      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing, and I am glad that you are close to home! You are great for this community. Right now I like to vape it tobacco eliquid flavor as CBD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All thanks goes to Dr. Koffi for providing me with cannabis oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with skin and prostrate cancer one year, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the cannabis oil and i have read about the oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Koffi could provide me with cannabis Oil here is the State for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 3 days and i have been on treatment for the past one months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Koffi cannabis oil service. It worked exactly as the he prescribed it. Thanks to Dr, Koffi for taking away sorrow in my life. For all cancer patients that lives in American region, Asia and Europe at large, go get your cannabis oil by contacting Dr. Koffi @ (Ultimatecancercure@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Success Puga from USA. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for HERPES or any cure for HERPES,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how DR Ekpiku prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the HERPES DRUGS the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email:ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com his WHATSAPP number is +2348073673757
    DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. Parkinson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Text #: (410) 260-0786 Welcome to the safe place to order your top grade Medical Marijuana, Rick Simpson Oil, Hemp oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil and Ear Wax.
    For a decade now, we have been cultivating medical Marijuana respecting the highest traditional cultivating standards using the finest ingredients expertly chosen by our master farmers all over the USA, Canada and Europe,
    Our medical marijuana and oil with the unique crisp flavor is enjoyed and recognized as the perfect ingredient for health cure and smoking happy times to share with friends.
    Our medicine is of high potency, THC and CBD. With our Medical Marijuana and Rick Simpson Oil, we recommend and help patients with the treatment of any of these health problems with proves of treatment like Cancer, Arthritis, Diabetes, Leukemia, Osteoporosis, Crohnis Disease, Insomnia, Migraines, Depression, Asthma, Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriasis, Glaucoma, Burns, Chronic pain, Mutated cells, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety and Nausea.

    In addition to its effectiveness in treating Cancer the numerous conditions, Rick Simpson Cannabis oil has marvelous anti aging properties.
    But hemp oil rejuvenating vital organs which deteriorate over time.
    We ship in top discreet packaging using smell-proof bags, we vacuum seal and disguise the package so it can't be detected by canine or electronic sniffles. We ship to both homes and PO Box address, all 100% safe. We do express overnight shipping to USA, Canada and Europe. We do 3 days delivery to USA, UK, Australia and Europe.

    Here is our general price list for all products of medical marijuana.
    1oz (30g)...........$250
    1/2 pound (224g)....$850
    1 pound (448g)......$1500
    Shipping............ Free

    For the Rick Simpson Oil, Hemp oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil and Ear Wax.
    OIL PRICE LIST:
    10g = $350 USD
    15g = $500 USD
    30g = $100 USD
    60g = $1900 USD
    Shipping............ Free
    We offer discount on high purchases.
    How to order and get your medicine?
    We sell to both Cards and Non-card holders. It involves 2 steps:
    Contact via

    Contact via details below:
    Email: hanvendor420mmjstore@gmail.com
    Text #: (410) 260-0786
    Website; http://www.hanvendor420mmjstore.ml/

    Specify where you are located and proof of diagnosis. We will get back to you once we get your order.

    ReplyDelete

  6. HOW I WAS CURE WITH MY CANCER BY DR. TRUST: VIEW HIS WEB SITE AND CONTACT HIM FOR YOUR OWN CURE https://ultimatecurecenter.wixsite.com/dr-trust

    I am so grateful to Dr.Trust for providing me with herbal oil here in the states. I was diagnose with cancer of the lungs 9 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the herbal oil a lot and saw the Post on Dr.Trust could provide herbal Oil without delay,i contacted them via email for the procurement of this oil medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 3 working days and i have been on treatment for the past 1 months. i am now here to testify that i am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all cancer patients get your herbal oil to cure your cancer. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived, energized and rejuvenated. If you need cure to any type of illness and also who has also been scammed by other fake spell casters, worry no more, here is the ultimate solution to your problem, contact him now he can help you cure your cancer or any other illness you may have.

    EMAIL HIM: Ultimatecurecenter@yahoo.com
    WEBSITE: https://ultimatecurecenter.wixsite.com/dr-trust
    CALL OR WHATAPP: +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM HERE TO TESTIFY ON HOW MY HERPES VIRUS WAS CURED BY LEWIS.

    I'm Nichol Reel, from Texas USA. I had been in a relationship with a guy and we had unprotected sex for the first time and within a day i got a big bump on the crease of my thigh and vagina. after a few days it began to hurt more and more. I told him to take a picture of it for me, and it looked like open sores, like bugs were biting off my skin or something. So i went to the ER and they said genital herpes. I was soooo depressed. my boyfriend and i cried. he cried for me, but he had no idea he had it too. next day, same thing happens to him. at this point, we think i gave it to him because I was the first one to show the symptoms. The next phase I went through was depression. At this point, all I did was sleep and cry. I felt like my life was over. I knew I could never get married, I felt dirty, and worthless. I was depressed for about two months. I fought thoughts of suicide and it was a hassle to even carry out my daily tasks. So I started to wonder if there would be a remedy to this disease, which led me to going to visiting many hospitals, and nothing good came out from it, until I read a person’s testimony online that said that they were cured with the help of Dr Lewis Spell, of this disease that the world deems incurable and tears rolled down my face. That persons testimony sparked a hope in me that led me to contact Dr LEWIS. So he assured us that we are going to be alright, after meeting up with the necessary requirements, he sent us a parcel and gave us instruction guide on how to use it, which we did, after 7 days of using the medication, the herpes was totally cured. So I and my boyfriend went and got tested for every STD in the book and every single test came back NEGATIVE, we also went back to the hospital, and it was confirmed NEGATIVE. I am posting my testimony to help someone out there suffering from this disease. Do not hesitate to contact Dr LEWIS via e-mail: lewis7temple@gmail.com or call or WhatsApp him on +2347067468416. Visit his website: lewisswerttemple.blogspot.is/

    HE ALSO HAS CURE TO THE FOLLOWING DISEASES:
    MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
    HPV GENITAL HERPES
    TRICHOMONIASIS
    CHLAMYDIA
    HIV GONORRHEA
    HBV
    SYPHILIS
    CANCER.


    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let you know that Pritesh Kumar is a scammer who has stolen $44,000 from us and we have come to find out that he has 2 other current court litigations against him in Kentucky. We wired him the money with the plan of getting our CBD Isolate product and he has taken our money and run. I strongly advise you to update your article or remove it because Pritesh Kumar is a disgrace and is going down I promise you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there unknown! We had a similar situation but turns out it was related to their "Chief Operating Officer" Moses Putney who is a complete idiot. I met Dr. Kumar in person and he resolved the situation with a large shipment from Kentucky Distillation in Kentucky. Made us very HAPPY! I think you should contact him directly.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact us Securely : keys2pharm {at }gmail (.)com |
      - Wickr: { keys2pharm}
      ____________________________
      Purchasing medicines from Reliable Source Without your Prescription online. We sell pharmacy grade medications only from trusted manufacturers, When you become a valued Customer of our online Pharmacy, you no longer have to worry about looking elsewhere, We sell discreetly and do stealth shipments to customers with no package sign-off upon delivery
      ____________________________
      Our services

      We offer:
      * High #Quality Pharmacy Grade Medications.
      * Good and #Affordable prices.
      * Fast and Stealth delivery - #Tracking Available!
      * Various Discreet Shipping option (Overnight and Normal Plan ).
      * No Prescription Required ( No Rx )
      * Buy Direct Save Time and Money,
      * Offers Reshipment if the package does not get to location or refunds
      ______________________________
      Contact us Securely : keys2pharm {at }gmail (.)com |
      - Wickr: { keys2pharm }

      __________________________

      (Fast,Reliable & Discreet) - Cryptocurrency PAYMENTS ONLY

      Painkillers, stimulants, sleeping pills & Anxiety Pills

      - Ambien 10mg,
      - Hi tech Promethazine Codeine Purple,
      - Adderall XR & IR30mg,
      - Ativan 2mg,
      - Clonazepam 2mg,
      - Codeine 30mg and 60mg,
      - Dilaudid 8mg,
      - Dsuvia 30mcg,
      - Fentanyl Patches 75 and 100mcg,
      - Hydrocodone 10/325mg ,7.5/325 mg,
      - Lortab 5/500, 7.5/325 and 10/500mg,
      - Methadone 10mg,
      - Morphine 60mg and 100 mg,
      - Norco 10/325mg,
      - Opana 20mg and 40mg,
      - Oxycotin 20mg ,40mg and 80 mg,
      - Percocet 5/325mg, 10/325mg ,7.5/325mg,
      - Ritalin 10mg,
      - Roxicodone 15mg and 30mg,
      - Vyvanse 50, 70mg,
      - Seconal 100mg sodium( pills,etc),
      - Alprazolam 2mg / Green Bars / Green hulk bars/ S 90 3 bars,
      _________________________

      Contact us Securely : keys2pharm {at }gmail (.)com |
      - Wickr: { keys2pharm }
      _________________________

      We do have other meds though not mention in the above list.

      Bitcoins payments now Accepted -MEDICATIONS - Buy with bitcoins or Cryptocurrencies - Painkillers and Stimulants medications
      Interested person should inbox
      contact via
      Email - keys2pharm {@} Gmail {.}com /
      - W!ckr us at: keys2pharm

      __________________________

      Buy Oxycodone Online No prescription | buy Roxies 30mg Online De | Order Subutex Online | buy Roxycodone 30mg | Buy Subutex 8mg Online | Buy suboxone online | Buy Oxycontin Online, Buy Amphetamine online, Codeine and Hydrocodone Buy Oxycontin 80mg online | buy Percocet online | Buy Dilaudid 8mg online

      Delete
  11. eutylone,3F-PVP,4BR-PVP,Diethylone,Hexylone,FUB-144,5f-ur144 for sale


    We are supplier of high Quality 4-CMC , 3-CMC, 4CMC Crystal, 4-MEC, crystal and different products of very good quality and competitive prices.
    MDPOP
    MDPHP201
    eutylone
    3F-PVP
    4BR-PVP
    Diethylone
    Hexylone
    GBK
    EBK
    EUK
    BMDP
    MDPT
    MDPB
    NDH
    NEH
    NEP
    MED
    THPVP
    4MPD
    HEP
    4CDC
    jwh-018
    jwh-201
    GE-018,
    5fsdb005,
    5fmdmb2201,
    4FADB,
    ADB-P,
    APP-B,
    FAB-144,
    FUB-144,
    5f-ur144,
    5CAKB48
    5CADB
    5famb
    5femb
    mmbfub-PIN
    MMB-2201
    5FNPB-22
    5CL-ADB-A
    4-BB-22
    4F-PD
    4-CN-BINACA
    5-3-AB-CHMFUPPYCA
    MMB022
    SGT-263
    SGT-151
    SGT-78
    SGT-67
    SGT-24
    SGT-25
    SGT new
    5F-SG151
    2fdck
    3fpm
    3meopcp
    alp
    eti
    dic
    U48800
    47981E1
    47470
    33770
    C1770
    Tianeptine sodium salt
    Tetracaine

    we do supply others products upon request if you need. We offer the most reliable transaction and sell at very affordable prices. We ship world wide and offer one of the best discreet delivery service ever to our customers address.

    Email us: (jiansong19@gmail.com)
    Skype .....chupacker1

    ReplyDelete

  12. HERPES CURE!!! HERPES CURE!!!! Good day ladies and gentlemen in this forum I really want you people to try this , I'm Carol Roosevelt from Minneola Florida united state I'm 54 years old, last five years I was diagnosed of genital herpes that was when I knew about the serious disease called Herpes, the sickness was so serious to the extend I tougt I won't survive it, but by the special grace of God, I meet a lady at my working place who directed me to a herbal doctor that help her and her husband few months ago (doctor Ororogun ), I contacted him immediately that afternoon through his email address and explain my problems to him, he assured me that I'm going to be fine but I didn't believe I taught he only need my money and go away as they say but just gave a because of the lady who introduced him to me try like sacrifice , he told me amount to pay to get his cure in my door step here in the United States i just gave him some trust and I pay for the herbal medication thought i might not get it was surprise when some agent brought a package 6 days after telling me he has sent the package i was asking him on how to use it i was very serious this time i always communicate with him on how I'm going to use them, after one week of usage he told me to go do a test I was still ashame and scared on what to get because of that I went to another hospital for the test was surprised when the doctor told me to go continue to live healthy lifestyle that I was herpes negative i went back after 3 months for confirmation test which was still same . words are not enough for me to testify what God used doctor Ororogun to do in my life. This is his Contact info serious interested persons with herpes can reach him by the :email address; ororogunherbalhome@gmail.com. viewers i really want you people to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Contact us Securely : keys2pharm {at }gmail (.)com |
    - Wickr: { keys2pharm}
    ____________________________
    Purchasing medicines from Reliable Source Without your Prescription online. We sell pharmacy grade medications only from trusted manufacturers, When you become a valued Customer of our online Pharmacy, you no longer have to worry about looking elsewhere, We sell discreetly and do stealth shipments to customers with no package sign-off upon delivery
    ____________________________
    Our services

    We offer:
    * High #Quality Pharmacy Grade Medications.
    * Good and #Affordable prices.
    * Fast and Stealth delivery - #Tracking Available!
    * Various Discreet Shipping option (Overnight and Normal Plan ).
    * No Prescription Required ( No Rx )
    * Buy Direct Save Time and Money,
    * Offers Reshipment if the package does not get to location or refunds
    ______________________________
    Contact us Securely : keys2pharm {at }gmail (.)com |
    - Wickr: { keys2pharm }

    __________________________

    (Fast,Reliable & Discreet) - Cryptocurrency PAYMENTS ONLY

    Painkillers, stimulants, sleeping pills & Anxiety Pills

    - Ambien 10mg,
    - Hi tech Promethazine Codeine Purple,
    - Adderall XR & IR30mg,
    - Ativan 2mg,
    - Clonazepam 2mg,
    - Codeine 30mg and 60mg,
    - Dilaudid 8mg,
    - Dsuvia 30mcg,
    - Fentanyl Patches 75 and 100mcg,
    - Hydrocodone 10/325mg ,7.5/325 mg,
    - Lortab 5/500, 7.5/325 and 10/500mg,
    - Methadone 10mg,
    - Morphine 60mg and 100 mg,
    - Norco 10/325mg,
    - Opana 20mg and 40mg,
    - Oxycotin 20mg ,40mg and 80 mg,
    - Percocet 5/325mg, 10/325mg ,7.5/325mg,
    - Ritalin 10mg,
    - Roxicodone 15mg and 30mg,
    - Vyvanse 50, 70mg,
    - Seconal 100mg sodium( pills,etc),
    - Alprazolam 2mg / Green Bars / Green hulk bars/ S 90 3 bars,
    _________________________

    Contact us Securely : keys2pharm {at }gmail (.)com |
    - Wickr: { keys2pharm }
    _________________________

    We do have other meds though not mention in the above list.

    Bitcoins payments now Accepted -MEDICATIONS - Buy with bitcoins or Cryptocurrencies - Painkillers and Stimulants medications
    Interested person should inbox
    contact via
    Email - keys2pharm {@} Gmail {.}com /
    - W!ckr us at: keys2pharm

    __________________________

    Buy Oxycodone Online No prescription | buy Roxies 30mg Online De | Order Subutex Online | buy Roxycodone 30mg | Buy Subutex 8mg Online | Buy suboxone online | Buy Oxycontin Online, Buy Amphetamine online, Codeine and Hydrocodone Buy Oxycontin 80mg online | buy Percocet online | Buy Dilaudid 8mg online

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buy Marijuana, Oxycodone, Adderall, Cocaine, Crystal Meths
    Wickr ID: Spidoplug
    What's App: +1 (972) 360-8189
    Email: joeernest194@gmail.com

    We supply good quality meds worldwide.
    All parcels are shipped discretely and tracking details are provided
    Weed,
    Oxycodone,
    Adderall,
    Cocaine,
    Crystal Meths,
    Fentanyl/Carefentanil Powder etc.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gm‎ail.com or website: https:// Dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com/ page at: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    ReplyDelete